I have to confess, I tend to buy books in spurts. I will find several I HAVE to have and buy them within a few days. They inevitably end up on my bookshelf waiting to be read, and before I can get through the stack, I find several more waiting to be read.
Here is a list of books I am going to read before I buy more. I am sure I will have to add more to the list when my winnings come from Vision Forum! Drop me a line and offer suggestions, reviews, etc. on the books listed. I have no particular order in which I’m planning to read them, so maybe you can sway my decision.
- So Much More by Anna Sofia Botkin and Elizabeth Botkin
- Passionate Housewives Desperate for God by Jennie Chancy and Stacy McDonald
- Twelve Extraordinary Women: How God Shaped Women of the Bible and What He Wants to Do with You by John MacArthur
- Daughters of Destiny Compiled and Edited by Noelle Wheeler
- Female Piety: A Young Woman’s Friend and Guide By John Angell James
- Marriage To a Difficult Man: The Uncommon Union of Jonathan & Sarah Edwards By Elisabeth D. Dodds
- A Woman Afer God’s Own Heart By Elizabeth George
- Beautiful in God’s Eyes By Elizabeth George
- Homeschooling with a Meek and Quiet Spirit By Teri Maxwell